Improve your data center operations and efficiency while reducing capital outlays and operating costs.
A Govplace utility computing solution addresses multiple infrastructure needs including storage, virtual infrastructure, desktop infrastructure, and backup and disaster recovery. These solutions are built with pre-determined and guaranteed levels of performance, reliability, and support; and are governed by robust SLAs with penalties for missed targets. Simplify infrastructure procurement, management, growth, and refresh with a reliable utility computing solution. On-premise, scale-up and scale-down, utility-priced, fully managed, enterprise-class infrastructure as a service will allow your organization to focus on innovation rather than infrastructure management.
- Located in your secure and private data center
- Eliminate upfront acquisition costs for hardware and software
- Only pay for the resources you use
- Lower total operating costs
- Easily establish a service catalog and charge-back model
- No vendor lock-in and heterogeneous support
The Govplace Difference:
- Leader in private, on-premise, government cloud solutions
- Proven and tested service model
- Extensive risk management process
- Fully accountable to performance, reliability, and support SLAs