OUR STRATEGIC CAPABILITIES
We deliver a strategic approach to IT modernization by focusing on business outcomes, not just technology outcomes.
To define business outcomes, we work with our customers to build a common definition of business success.
This might be a net reduction in operating costs, or an increase in some mission capability. The common thread is that we elevate beyond simply making the IT work, and partner to deliver strategic business transformation.
Govplace helps its customers improve the efficiency and potential of their existing infrastructure investments by enabling them to employ advancements in Virtualization, Converged Computing, Software Defined Infrastructure and Workforce Mobility and applying these technologies in both traditional and cloud-based environments
Our Cloud Computing & Infrastructure offerings include:
- Cloud Architecture, Readiness & Migration
- Converged Computing
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Datacenter & Virtualization Optimization
- Workforce Mobility
- Enterprise Storage
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- General IT Engineering, Operations & Maintenance
Govplace helps its customers balance the need for dynamic infrastructure and nimble applications with the ever-evolving federal requirements for enhanced security and compliance. We focus on integrating and delivering solutions that enable Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation, strengthen Security Information and Event Management, apply Governance Risk & Compliance and empower all other aspects of security, privacy and compliance in a rapid and cost effective manner
Our Cyber Security & Privacy offerings include:
- Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation Design
- Infrastructure & Cloud Security
- Identity Access & Privilege Management
- Governance Risk & Compliance Automation
- Data Protection
- Endpoint & Mobile Security
- Security Operations & Incident Response
- Physical Security
Govplace helps its customers employ cutting edge technologies that intersect infrastructure management with advances in software-based automation & orchestration. We use proven orchestration tools and software development platforms to rapidly and efficiently design and deliver solutions aimed at reducing process execution time, systematizing approved workflows, enforcing polices and enabling cross-platform integration
Our IT Automation & Orchestration offerings include:
- IT Operations Management Automation
- IT Service Management Automation
- IT Asset Management Design and Automation
- DevOps Enablement
Govplace has been successfully providing the Federal Government with Value Added Sales and Engineering support for many years. We offer a complete and comprehensive catalog of hardware and software products supported by our industry leading partners. Our four step value engineering process reliably delivers consistent cost savings coupled with reduced implementation risks:
- We work with our customers to define desired, measurable business outcomes
- We evaluate the universe of possible solutions, considering both traditional and cutting edge solutions, identifying the optimum way to deliver the identified outcome
- We consider all applicable procurement and delivery options (traditional purchase vs. lease, on-premise vs. public cloud vs. private cloud, etc.) mapping options back to the business outcomes
- Finally we deliver the solution and measure the results back to the originally defined success metric
Using this process we have consistently delivered better business outcomes and greater mission results across over 1 billion dollars in transformational IT projects with the federal government.
Govplace combines proven industry best practices (e.g., PMBOK, ITIL) with experienced project managers, engineers, and information assurance professionals to successfully deliver projects with a focus on our client’s planned objectives. Our Performance-Based Service Delivery models include classic Steady-State IT Support Services (ITSS), agile-based Rapid Engagement (RE), and hybrid Elastic Service Integration (ESI) ™. Our hybrid ESI model combines the predictability of Steady State IT Support Services with the flexibility and adaptability of Agile Rapid Engagements.
These three Performance-Based Service Delivery Models incorporate innovative strategies, identifying areas where we can sign up for real, measurable responsibility for mission and business impact and develop meaningful financial incentives and disincentives for the delivery of that impact. They also allow us to reduce the total risk pool, for both Govplace and our customers, and are able to monetize that risk pool reduction in the form of total project cost and time decreases, freeing up resources for new mission initiatives.
Additionally, these models eliminate the waste inherent in traditional, fixed staffing IT models. They enable our customers to ramp up and scale back human service resources to match demand, using predictive analytics and proactive procurement to assure low latency. They also allow for continuous integration of innovative consumable technologies and services to deliver better performance for the lowest prices available, paying for only what we use and cutting our labor cost.