The CIO-SP3 contract was awarded to Hygeia Solutions Partners (Hygeia), a joint venture of four healthcare and IT services firms, which includes Govplace.
The contract, which is managed by the National Institute of Health IT Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), provides a vehicle for federal agencies and state and local governments to easily procure services and solutions in ten task areas including IT services for biomedical research and healthcare, CIO support, imaging, outsourcing, IT operations and maintenance, integration services, critical infrastructure protection & information assurance, digital government, enterprise management systems, and software development.
Hygeia Solutions Partners has capabilities and experience across all ten CIO-SP 3 task areas, including:
- IT Services for Biomedical Research and Healthcare (Task Area 1)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support (Task Area 2)
- Imaging (Task Area 3)
- Outsourcing (Task Area 4)
- IT Operations and Maintenance (Task Area 5)
- Integration Services (Task Area 6)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection & Information Assurance (Task Area 7)
- Digital Government (Task Area 8)
- Enterprise Management Systems (Task Area 9)
- Software Development (Task Area 10)
Contract # HHSN316201200027W