Secure Federal Virtual Private
Networks for Mass Telework
The global pandemic, COVID-19, has forced public and private sector alike into rapid and never seen before levels of telework. The federal workforce’s secure remote access is largely dependent on the bandwidth and security of virtual private network (VPN) capability into mission critical networks. Federal IT leaders must address five key questions before modernizing their VPN to facilitate the ‘new normal’ we are in.
- When was the last time your Remote Access/ VPN Solution was reviewed?
- Is your Remote Access/ VPN a dedicated appliance or part of a software defined solution?
- Does your Remote Access/VPN have the capacity to handle the increased remote federal workforce?
- How many of your applications are in the Cloud?
- How is your logging and SEIM solution handling this unprecedented log volume?
Fill out this brief form to download our paper with ideas to help you plan and implement a VPN modernization to help mitigate risk and build valuable continuity of government operations.